In this guide by the Free Phone App team, we will be learning How to restart Android phone without Power and Volume Button. Stay tuned to the end of this post if this is something that interests you.
In this post we’re going to talk about some very impressive ways and tips that you can follow in order to restart your android phone without using the power and volume button. let’s find out more about these methods coming right up.
How to Restart Android Phone Without Power and Volume Button
Method # 1 – ADB
- For the first method that you can try in order to restart your android device without the power button and with the screen turned off, you just need to have a computer and you need to ensure that the Android device actually has a USB debugging enabled and so with that we shall now look after the procedure for restarting android with ADB. So, for step one if we’re going on to your computer you first need to know how you’re going to turn on USB debugging on your device.
- So, lead onto your ‘settings’ and across the ‘about phone’ section and find the build number and finally tap on it seven times in order to become a developer and then
- head back into the settings of your Android device and go to ‘developer options’, then find the option of ‘USB debugging’ in the list and then go ahead and turn that toggle on and then when you connect your Android device to your computer.
- You will see USB debugging option available for you when connected and now you just need to download Android Debug Bridge or ABD on your computer. Extract the files and install. The administrator window is going to pop up so go ahead and accept it then press ‘enter’. A warning is going to appear on your screen on which you have to click on ‘install’ in order to execute the installation of ADB on your computer.
- Now go into the ‘directory’ and click on ‘file’ and then click on open ‘Windows Powershell’ on the new window and then go ahead and type in ‘ADB devices’ so you can take a look at the imei number for your phone and next up just go ahead and type in ‘adb reboot’ in order to restart your android device without turning on the screen whatsoever.
Method #2 – Assistive Touch
Lets’s learn How to Restart Android Phone Without Power and Volume Button when the screen is actually turned on. There are going to be simpler methods available in order to restart your android device if your screen is still turned on. You want to avoid using the power button as it might get damaged. now so you can actually use Assistive Touch in order to restart your Android device. Android devices now come with an impressive feature of assistive touch across the device that makes available procedures in quick accessible buttons and with this feature you can completely exempt the use of the power button on your device which is actually quite impressive.
How to restart Android phone without power and volume button? This is the frequently asked question we responded to in this post by the Free Phone App team. Hope you found this guide useful.