How to reset iPhone without password and computer? It can be frustrating when your device can’t respond properly. If such a problem persists, one of the practical ways is to do a factory reset that returns your iPhone to its original state. If you have access to your iPhone or have a computer available, you can easily do this through the Settings app or iTunes. However, if no password or computer is available, How to factory reset iPhone without password and computer? If you want to deal with this problem, in this article on free phone app, we want to talk about this issue, so stay with us until the end of this article.
How to reset iPhone without passcode and computer?
1 Reset iPhone without password and computer through Find My iPhone
If you want to use this method, make sure you have enabled Find My iPhone on your iPhone. Then, you need to prepare a device with a fast and reliable internet connection. Note, this will remotely erase all data and settings on your iPhone. If everything is ready, now you can follow the steps below to do it:
- Open Safari or the browsers you have on any device.
- Sign in to icloud.com, and on iPads with iPadOS, you’ll be automatically redirected to the full iCloud site.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If Apple sends a two-factor authentication code to your registered devices, enter it. If you don’t receive the code, just tap on “Certificate code not received”.
- Tap Trust to allow your device to access this site.
- Tap on Find My iPhone from the new screen.
- Tap All Devices and select the iPhone you want to reset.
- Tap Erase iPhone to reset your iPhone.
- Next, confirm the process by clicking on Erase.
2 Reset via iCloud
Sometimes when you access the iCloud site on your iPhone, you may see a blue loading bar that moves from left to right without downloading content. In this case, you can wait for it to load. But if you still can’t open the iCloud website after a while, you can use the following method. Before that, you need to set up another iOS device with the Find My iPhone app, also called Find My. The process is very simple and we talked about it below:
- Run the Find My app or the Find My iPhone app on your device.
- Tap Devices and select the device you want to factory reset.
- Scroll down to tap on Erase This Device.
- Tap Continue, then your device will be automatically wiped.
The steps mentioned above may work or you may have problems while using them and may erase all data on your iPhone completely. If you don’t want to lose any important data on your device or if you haven’t enabled Find My iPhone on your iPhone, there are some useful methods that can help you reset iPhone without losing data.
In this article on the free phone app site, we have answered one of the most common questions of users and examined it from different parts; There are other methods that you can use, but in this article, we mentioned the best of them.