How do I transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud? As we all know, iCloud only provides up to 5GB of free storage to its users. If you exceed your iCloud storage, photos and videos won’t sync across your devices. For users who want to transfer or sync more than 5GB of photos and videos between iOS devices, but don’t want to upgrade iCloud storage plan, using alternative iCloud methods is a good choice. In this article on the free phone app site, we will mention the alternative ways. So, stay with us until the end of this article.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
Transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud using EaseUS MobiMover
EaseUS MobiMover is the best iPhone data transfer software in the market that enables users to transfer files from iPhone to iPhone with one click. With EaseUS MobiMover, you can transfer photos, contacts, notes, books, Safari data, videos, music, playlists, and audiobooks in seconds. In addition, this iOS data transfer software can also help you backup entire iPhone files without size limit and transfer files from PC to iPhone without erasing existing data. In the rest of this article, we will fully explain how you can use it:
- Connect both your old iPhone and your new iPhone to your computer. Run the EaseUS MobiMover app and select “Phone to Phone” from the main interface. Then, set your old iPhone as the source device and the target device as the new iPhone, and click the “Next” button to continue.
- Then check the files you want to copy. Apart from photos, you can transfer music, videos, contacts and more from your old iPhone to your new iPhone.
- Click the “Transfer” button to start importing photos from iPhone to iPhone. The time it takes depends on the size of the files. Wait for the process to complete and then go to the Photos app on your new iPhone and check your new photos. Also, to save photos on the new iPhone, you can transfer photos from iPhone to computer using EaseUS MobiMover.
Transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud using AirDrop
If you want to drop photos between iOS devices, you’ll need to make sure both devices are running iOS 7 or later and have both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled. If you don’t know how to turn on AirDrop on your iPhone, you can tap AirDrop from Control Center by swiping up or down on your iPhone or iPad and long-pressing the Wi-Fi button. Then tap the Contacts Only or Everyone button to turn on AirDrop. Then when you are ready, just follow the airdrop steps from iPhone to iPhone.
- Go to the Photos app on your source iPhone and select the photos you want to transfer to your target iPhone.
- Tap the Share button and click AirDrop and select your desired iPhone.
- Then on your desired iPhone, when a prompt asks if you accept photos from your iPhone? Click Accept.
In this article on the free phone app, we answered one of the most common questions of users: How do I transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud? and introduced the best methods that exist for you to use. There may be other ways, but here we introduced the best ways.