How to send email from iPhone with attachment? Apple offers several ways to help you get the most out of email on your iPhone; including several different ways to attach files to your iPhone emails. This article on the free phone app shows how to do this using the most common iPhone apps. Apple’s email app, which your iPhone comes with, and Gmail, which is Google’s third-party app that you can download for easy access to the email platform. So stay with us until the end of this article.
How to send email from iPhone with attachment?
How to attach a file to an iPhone email in the Mail application with every iOS update, there’s another way Apple encourages us to be more efficient with email. The latter includes a new template, a user-friendly feature that makes it easy to add attachments to emails. In the rest of this article, we will talk about it:
Open the “Mail” app on your iPhone. In the right corner, press the square and pen icon to write a new email. When your cursor is in the body of the email field, a gray bar will appear, very similar to sending an SMS. On the right side, next to suggested words and phrases to start the email, there is a back arrow. Tap on it. Tapping that section brings up a range of email attachment options, including photos, documents, and even the option to attach a sketch or drawing.
How to attach a file to an iPhone email in the Gmail application?
- If you haven’t already done so, download the Gmail app, which you can find in the App Store.
- Then open Gmail. Tap the colorful + icon to make a new email.
- The icon is what you tap to start the attachment process which is in the right corner. Several options will appear for you to easily grab a file from your Camera Roll, Recent Attachments, or Google Drive. Here you choose the location of your file and you can continue the steps to send an email.
How to attach photos to email on iPhone?
You can attach a photo to an email on your iPhone by opening the Mail app, composing a new email, and tapping the icon in the related section bar. Then tap the photo icon and select the photos you want to attach.
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone. This is the email app with the blue and white icon that comes with your iPhone. Tap the write icon. Then tap anywhere in the email text. You will see an icon in the middle of your screen above the on-screen keyboard.
- Then tap on the image icon. You can also take a photo by tapping the camera icon and attach it. After taking the photo, tap on use photo in the right corner to attach it. Finally, select the photos you want to attach. You will know that the attached photo has a blue mark in the lower right corner. You can also tap All Photos to browse your entire collection of photos and videos.
In this article on the free phone app site, we have answered one of the most common questions of users and examined how to send email from iPhone with attachment. We checked different methods that you can choose the best based on what you prefer.