Updating the operating system of Android devices is one of the exciting and favourite activities of users who are constantly looking for new features and better data processing speed for their mobile phones. How to upgrade android os to 9.0 free? Due to the high importance of updating phone settings for better performance, we decided to teach you how to update your Android phone in this article on free phone app.
How is the Android phone updated?
Android phone update is one of the most important features provided by this operating system to users. The remarkable thing is that in the Android update section of the phone, you can see major annual updates, such as upgrading the version of the Android phone, which is the result of planning this collection over a working year, or you can use monthly updates, which usually increase. Security and security bug fixes are provided.
As a result, it is necessary to update your Android phone to access the new features of the telephone, prevent security issues and make it more compatible. All the updates provided by Android will be notified to you in the form of a notification. You can download and install them on your Android mobile phone whenever you want.
The important thing is that according to your phone’s settings, the Android phone update can happen automatically when connected to Wi-Fi, or you need to do it manually.
How to upgrade android os to 9.0 free?
- First, you need to get the latest Android update
- Click on your phone settings.
- At the bottom, select the option System. System update.
- Then finally, you will watch your update status. Then follow all the steps on your screen.
How do I download Android 9.0 on my phone?
- First, you need to download the APK. Download this Android 9.0 APK on your Android smartphone.
- Install APK After downloading, install the APK file on your smartphone and select the home button.
- default settings
- Select The Launcher
- Grant of licenses
How do I update my Android?
- First, you must know that your device is fully connected to Wi-Fi.
- Enter your settings.
- In this section, you must select the About phone option.
- Select the Check for Updates option. If an update is available, you will be shown an Update button. Then select it.
- Finally, depending on the operating system, you will see Install Now, Reboot and install or Install System Software and fix it.
Can I upgrade my Android version manually?
One of the easiest ways to update Android is to connect it to Wi-Fi and use Settings to find and launch the update, but it’s usually possible to use your Android manufacturer’s desktop software to force the update.
Backing up information before the update
The android update usually does not erase the apps and data stored on the phone. However, it is better to back up your data to be sure. You can save the files you want on your computer or laptop to back up your Android phone. You can also use the phone’s menus and options that automatically perform the backup operation.
How to upgrade android os to 9.0 free? The android update is one of the features that is provided regularly and in different time intervals by the Android operating system. To access the new features of Android and fix existing bugs, it is necessary to update the Android phone through the settings section by the users of the operating system. We tried to be with you in this article on free phone app and answer your questions.