The battery percentage display on the phone is handy and shows you how much battery you have and how long it will take for your phone to run out. If you are using iPhone 13 Pro Max, the exact percentage of the remaining battery charge is only sometimes visible. How to show the battery percentage on iPhone 13 pro max? Fortunately, there are ways to quickly check the exact percentage of the iPhone 13 battery, which we will cover in this article on free phone app.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 13 pro max?
The first way
- Instead, the iPhone 13 family only shows the battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen. To quickly and accurately check the remaining battery percentage, you must open the Control Center. To do this, place your finger on the battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen and drag it down.
- After opening the Control Center, you can see the exact battery percentage in the upper right corner of the screen. The percentage you see is the remaining amount of your battery’s total capacity until you charge it again. When you’re done checking your battery percentage, you can close Control Center by swiping up anywhere on the screen.
The second way
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has another way to quickly check the remaining battery percentage in the form of the Batteries widget, which displays on the Today View or Home page.
- To insert the Batteries widget, place your finger on the icon of one of the applications and hold it until a menu appears, then touch the Edit Home Screen option. Next, touch the + button at the top left corner of the screen.
- When the widget selection menu appears, select the Batteries widget. After selecting the Batteries widget, touch the Add Widget button, and the Batteries widget will appear on the Home screen. You can touch and hold the Batteries widget, then move it anywhere on the Home screen or Today View. When you’re happy with where you’ve placed it, tap the Done button in the top-right corner of the screen.
Show battery percentage with Siri
- Instead of checking the iPhone battery percentage yourself, you can let the iPhone 13 tell you the battery percentage using Siri.
- Assuming you’ve already set up Siri on your iPhone, you can go ahead and say, “Hey Siri”, followed by a question like “What’s the battery percentage?” says the
- Then Siri will inform you of the current battery percentage of the iPhone 13.
How to disable iPhone battery percentage?
Once you are in your iPhone settings, to disable your iPhone’s battery percentage, go to the battery section labelled Battery. When you enter the battery settings section of your iPhone, touch the Battery Percentage option to disable it if it is active. By doing this and disabling the desired option, the percentage of your iPhone’s battery will be removed from the top corner of the image. The option you need to touch to disable the iPhone battery percentage is like the image below.
If at any time, after disabling the battery percentage of your iPhone, you want it to return and display again, go to Settings > Battery again on your phone and then touch the option next to Battery Percentage to return to the mode. Turn green.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 13 pro max? The iPhone 13 battery has improved significantly compared to the previous model. If the percentage of your iPhone’s battery in the upper right corner of the image bothers you, you can disable it, which we discussed. In this article on free phone app, we tried to be with you and answer your questions, and we hope it was helpful.