How do I find a deleted app on my iPhone? It may have happened to you that you deleted a program, but now you want to know what that app was and you need to install it again. If you were in such a situation and forgot the name of the app, in this article on free phone app we want to talk about this issue. So, stay with us until the end of this article.
How to find a deleted app on your iPhone?
In the past it was not easy to restore deleted apps on iPhone, users would almost always re-purchase the app if they accidentally deleted it and didn’t have a backup on their local computer or iTunes. However, Apple now links every app you download from the App Store to your Apple ID and stores the app in your account.
This makes it very easy to recover deleted apps on iPhone or iPad. In the following, we want to explain two different methods to recover deleted programs on iPhone or iPad.
- Restore deleted apps from the list of purchased apps. You can restore deleted apps on iPhone from the list of purchased apps available in the App Store. This option is suitable for cases where you do not know the name of the app or you are not sure which apps you have deleted on your iPhone.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone. Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID you used to purchase apps. Then, once you’re in the App Store, tap the icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- On your account page, tap Purchased.
- On the next page, click the Not on this iPhone tab. This will display all the apps that are not currently on your iPhone.
- The next step in this step is to find the app you uninstalled and tap the Cloud icon next to the app to start the process of reinstalling the app on your iPhone. Next, we want to talk about the method by which you know the name of the program and in this way, you want to restore the app.
Recover Deleted Apps on iPhone Using Search:
If you recently uninstalled the app and you know its name, you can quickly search for the uninstalled app in the App Store and reinstall the app on your device.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad. Don’t forget to sign in with the same Apple ID you used to purchase the app.
- When you’re in the App Store, search for the uninstalled app by typing its name in the search bar.
- Now, tap on Deleted App as it appears in the search results.
- The next step is to download and install the app again on your device. Since you have already paid for the app, you will not be charged for re-downloading the app from the App Store and you can download the app.
Restore deleted system apps:
When we delete one or a number of system apps, it is better to know that whenever we are connected to the Internet, we can get apps again through the App Store program. You just need to go to the app store and search for the name of the app you need and download it.
If you don’t remember the face of the desired system app icon, you can make sure that the name of Apple is written under the main name of the app. Another point is that you can download and delete these apps as many times as you want.
Is it possible to delete the app in the App Store?
Yes it is possible, to work on your account icon go to the App Store app, then find the app you want to uninstall. Then swipe your finger to the left to show the delete option. Tap on it to delete your app. There are different methods for iOS version 15, 14, 12 and earlier. The general principles of these methods are the same, but there is a very small difference in the removal method.
How do I find a deleted app on my iPhone? (emails)
It is better to know that you can restore your deleted emails in the Mail program of the IOS operating system quickly after deleting them, with a simple shake. When the restore screen comes up, tap on the Undo option. We need to tell you that the restore feature only restores one action, so if you have deleted other emails before then, using this feature is useless.
In this situation, you need to find the file of the deleted emails. The name of this folder depends on the service you are using, but it will probably be Deleted, Trash or Junk. Select the back button at the top left of the mailbox. Then on the Mailboxes page, scroll down to find the folder you want.
Open the deleted email. Then tap on the folder icon at the bottom of the screen to move the email to the Inbox. You automatically have only one week to recover deleted emails from this folder because IOS automatically deletes them after one week. You can also select the emails you want to recover by selecting the Edit option at the top left of the Trash folder and finally tap the Move option.
In this article on the free phone app website, we have answered one of the most common questions of users. This question was about how to find a deleted app on my iPhone. In addition, I introduced methods that can be very useful for you.