How to get WhatsApp on iPad without iPhone? One of the most common questions that users ask us in this field is how to do this; In this article on the free phone app website, we will talk about this completely; So, stay with us until the end of this article.
How to get WhatsApp on iPad without iPhone?
WhatsApp is free to use on any device, both Android and iOS. So, it’s no wonder you want to use it on your iPad too; But the issue is that it is unfortunately not available for iPad users; Although iPhone users can use it. But just because WhatsApp doesn’t have an iPad version, that shouldn’t stop you from installing it on your device. There are ways you can use it. In the following, we would like to introduce methods through that you can have WhatsApp on your iPad; So, stay with us.
You need a Mac or PC to follow this method. So, you need to do these things:
- On your PC or Mac, go to iTunes and the iTunes Store. Type in the search field in WhatsApp. In the iPhone list, you will see WhatsApp Messenger.
- Download the free version. This step will be very quick.
- Depending on the operating system used, navigate to the music folder.
- Click on iTunes.
- You will go directly to Mobile Applications or iTunes Media and then back to Mobile Applications. Again, this depends on the operating system you are using. Now you can see a list of ipa files. Find the WhatsApp ipa file and transfer it to the desktop.
- Next, you need to connect iPad to Mac or PC.
- If you want to manage the files you are going to transfer to your iPad, you need an application called iFunbox or similar. Download it. And then launch it. You can see many icons. Just click on the whatsapp ipa file. Again, the installation is very quick at this stage and after that you can see the WhatsApp icon on the iPad.
Another way you can use it is to open Safari on your iPad and go to web.whatsapp.com, as long as you’re using iPadOS 13 or later, this will automatically bring up the correct desktop version of WhatsApp Web.
Those on iOS 12 and earlier will be taken to the WhatsApp home screen instead. To fix this, tap and hold on it. After a second or two, tap the option that appears titled Download Desktop Site.
You now see the familiar WhatsApp web interface, complete with a QR code to pair with your iPhone. Open iPhone settings, go to WhatsApp Web and scan the code to pair the two devices. The page should now load and display all of your recent WhatsApp messages, along with any media or voice memos.
Features of WhatsApp Messenger software:
- Easy operation without the need for a PIN code
- Audio and video communication for free
- Send pictures, voice memos, video messages, send videos
- Send over a million messages daily for free
- Talk to friends internationally without paying
- Has a group chat for 200 people
- Share videos and photos
- Post and view different content in groups
- Can be used in all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch phones
- Support for iOS 9.0 and above systems
Can we work with iPhone without using Apple ID?
Apple ID allows you to access various features on your iPhone. For example, by creating and using this account, you can use FaceTime and other features such as Apple Podcast. So if you don’t buy an Apple ID or create an account, you can do simple things like calling and texting with your iPhone.
Usually, WhatsApp is fully available on Android, iOS, and PC, but it’s hard to find on iPad. The App Store listing is only for iPhone users and therefore iPad users cannot use WhatsApp. WhatsApp Web is a free and convenient way to access WhatsApp on your iPad, it’s a great way to easily access your messages on your computer.
It is necessary to know that WhatsApp is available on iPhone, desktop and web, but an application for iPad has been left out. WhatsApp is testing multi-device support that will allow the desktop and web versions of the app to be used without an iPhone.
How to remove Apple ID from iPhone?
In this section, we will guide you to delete Apple ID from your mobile phone. You should know that we do not recommend you to do this and only in special cases, remove Apple ID from your iPhone.
Enter the iPhone settings and select the Apple ID option. Click on this option and enter the iTunes & App Store section. In this section, you must click on your Apple ID. Select View Apple ID and then click Remove this Device to delete your Apple ID.
In this article on the site free phone app, we have reviewed the methods which you can have WhatsApp on your iPad and there will be no problem to use it. So, in this article, how can you receive WhatsApp on iPad without iPhone? We answered it.