How to unsync iPhone from iPad? Your iPad, iPhone and other Apple devices sync when you set them up using an Apple ID. This is useful most of the time, but if you don’t want to sync data all the time, this article on free phone app goes into full detail on how to disconnect your iPad from iCloud. It is completely separated from your iPhone and we will explain. So, stay with us until the end of this article.
How to unsync iPhone from iPad?
If you have access to iTunes on your computer and know that support for iTunes on Mac computers is ending soon, you can see a complete list of all the devices associated with your account and remove the unwanted ones from there.
- Launch iTunes.
- In the menu, click Account, and then click View My Account.
- Enter your password if necessary.
- In the iTunes in the Cloud section, click Manage Devices. This will only appear if you have more than one device connected to your Apple ID.
- On the Manage Devices page, you’ll see a list of all the devices associated with your Apple ID. Click Remove for each device you want to disconnect.
How to remove an Apple ID from an iPhone or iPad?
If you want to see a complete list of devices connected to your Apple ID, you should follow the steps above in iTunes; But if you simply want to unlink a specific device from your Apple ID and iTunes isn’t convenient, you can do it from the device itself. Next, I will explain about this issue:
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Tap your name on the screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- In the pop-up window, tap View Apple ID. You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID password. Then tap on Remove This Device and the device you are doing this on will be disconnected.
How to prevent iPad and iPhone from syncing Handoff?
Handoff is a key Apple device feature that can sync certain apps like Safari between devices. For example, you can start a meeting on an iPad and then use Handoff to pick up that meeting on a Mac. However, if an iPad is used by several people, it can be annoying. Here’s how to turn it off:
- Open the Settings app on your iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap the Handoff key to turn it off.
These tips also work for your iPhone. These tips usually work for other iOS devices as well. For example, if you don’t want texts in the Messages app to appear on other devices, you can turn off iCloud syncing of Messages on your iPhone.
In this article on the free phone app, we answered one of the most common questions of users and reviewed all the ways that can be used. There may be other methods that you can use, but in this article, we mentioned the best of them.