How to transfer apps to the new iPhone without the old phone? There are many iPhone users around the world who are stuck trying to transfer apps from one iPhone to another when they get a new iPhone. Moving programs is without a doubt one of the most boring tasks and so far, no suitable alternative has been found. Fortunately, there are good ways to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone without losing data that you can use. In this article on free phone app, we want to examine this issue. So, stay with us until the end of this article.
How to transfer apps to the new iPhone without the old phone?
1- Transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone via Quick Start
When you get your new iPhone, you can use Quick Start to quickly set up your new device. With Quick Start, you can transfer iPhone to iPhone including phone settings from the old phone to the new iPhone. This feature works with the help of Bluetooth and your Apple ID, so before transferring apps from one iPhone to another, make sure Bluetooth is enabled on both iPhones and that they are in Bluetooth range. Here’s what you need to do:
- Place two iPhones in Bluetooth range and turn on Bluetooth.
- When your two iPhones are paired, a shape will appear on your new device. Use your old iPhone to scan the shape on the new iPhone. Enter the old passcode on the new iPhone to start transferring all the content. It will take a few minutes to complete the process.
Note that this method transfers all content and apps from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. If you want to transfer an app from one iPhone to another, you can try AirDrop.
2- Send apps from iPhone to iPhone by AirDrop
Airdrop for iOS is the equivalent of Bluetooth for Android devices. Airdrop is a built-in tool in Apple devices that allows file sharing between Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and Mac PC. Just like you can send files between Android devices via Bluetooth, you can also send files between iOS devices via Airdrop.
- Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to transfer to the new iPhone and press the Share button, then select the destination iPhone.
- On your new iPhone, tap Accept to Airdrop the selected apps from the old iPhone to the new iPhone.
3- Transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone by iTunes
Using iTunes to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone is a seamless process that includes iTunes backup and iTunes restore. The process is that simple. However, you should make sure that the contents and settings of the new iPhone are erased first. Also, make sure iTunes is installed on your computer. The following steps show how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes.
Connect the old iPhone to your computer using a suitable media, if iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, simply tap the icon to run it.
- Find and click the device icon in the iTunes interface, then select the Summary option. Now click the Back Up Now tab and wait for the backup process to complete; Then disconnect your old iPhone from the computer.
- Insert a new SIM card into the new iPhone or reuse the previous SIM card. Turn on your new iPhone and follow the onscreen steps to bring up the Apps and Data screen.
- Select the Restore from iTunes Backup option, then click Next.
In this article on free phone app, we answered one of the most common questions of users and examined it from different parts; There are many ways through which you can transfer information and data between your iPhones, but here we have mentioned the best of them.