If you want to know the available methods to transfer photos stored on iPhones to Windows computers, stay with our mobile help and dedicated article. In this article on Free phone app, we review all available methods to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer. So read this post to the end to know more.
The photos saved by your iPhone camera are extremely large. The reason for this is the excellent quality that the camera of the Apple iPhone series provides. Therefore, storing too many photos on the iPhone can lead to occupying a lot of space in the internal memory of the device and make the user face the problem of lack of information storage space. Since Apple iPhones do not support external memory, the matter becomes more important. Therefore, it is necessary to find a solution to get rid of this problem. One of the best methods used in this regard is to transfer photos stored in iPhone memory to computers.
In general, the interaction between iPhones and Apple MacBook series is done without any problems. You can easily transfer your iPhone photos to MacBook memory, but on the other hand, the interaction between iPhones and Windows computers becomes a bit annoying in some situations. You can use different methods to transfer iPhone photos to your Windows computer memory. In this article, we intend to teach all available methods to transfer photos from iPhone to computers.
How to Download Photos from iPhone to Computer?
As you know, the general form of interaction between iPhones and the Apple MacBook series is done without any problems. You can easily transfer your iPhone photos to MacBook memory, but on the other hand, the interaction between iPhones and Windows computers becomes a bit annoying in some situations.
You can use different methods to transfer iPhone photos to your Windows computer memory. First of all, in this article, we will explain a general method to do this purpose.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows Computer Without Using any External App
The first and easiest method to answer how to download photos from iPhone to computer is this. In this method, no external apps such as iTunes, etc are used to transfer photos from the internal memory of the iPhone to the memory of the Windows computer. To do this, follow these steps:
- First, turn on your iPhone and make sure that its screen is not locked.
- Now connect your iPhone to the desired Windows computer using the appropriate interface cable.
- Be careful that your iPhone’s screen lock should be disabled.
- In this situation, you will encounter a message similar to the image below, which asks whether to allow the destination computer to access videos and photos.
- In this pop-up window that appears on your iPhone screen, select the Allow option.
- By selecting this option, it is likely that your Windows computer will start installing the required iPhone drivers. (This operation is done automatically in Windows 10. After the successful installation of your iPhone drivers, a message similar to the image below will be presented by the computer.)
- After installing the required drivers and recognizing the iPhone by the Windows computer, you will face a pop-up window that contains three options. (In this step, choose the third option shown with the folder icon. This option is called the Windows Explorer section.)
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows Computer Using iTunes
You can also transfer photos from iPhone to your Windows computer using iTunes. To do this:
- You should install the Windows version of the iTunes app on your computer.
- Then connect your iPhone to the computer and transfer the photos from the iPhone memory to the computer through the iTunes app. This method is very simple and one of the most common ways to transfer files between a computer and iPhone.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows Computer Using iCloud Service
The final method to describe how to download photos from iPhone to computer is using the iCloud service. By using iCloud storage service, you can transfer photos from iPhone memory to a Windows computer. Of course, the use of other cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. Using these services, you can upload the photos stored in your iPhone memory to your dedicated cloud account and then download them through your computer. Finally, by downloading and saving these files on your computer, you can delete them from your iPhone’s internal memory.
Be careful that the photos uploaded to your cloud account will always be accessible through any smart device connected to your account.
How to Download Photos from iPhone to Computer?
Transferring photos from iPhone to a computer is one of the popular issues that people may have. In this post on Free phone app, we explained how to download photos from iPhone to computer. 3 mentioned methods were discussed here (using iCloud service, using iTunes, and without using any external app) we hope this post can be useful for you.