What is the best free OBD2 app for iPhone? With a simple search in App Store, you can find many OBD2 car diagnostic apps to use with your iPhone. In this guide from Free Phone App, we are going to talk about the best of the best.
Best Free OBD2 Apps for iPhone
You can use these car diagnostic apps to know about the condition of your car and what kind of maintenance it might need.
BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool
This free OBD2 App for iPhone is a remarkable diagnostic tool. The beauty of this app is that it can be used by absolutely everyone to know what kind of shape a car is in and how things can be fixed, be it a new car owner or an experienced auto mechanic.
- Ability to scan and find Trouble Codes
- Enhanced Diagnostics for
- Generate, print, and share Repair Reports (details below)
- Clear Trouble Codes
- Enhanced Diagnostics (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) for Ford, Mercedes, Chrysler, Nissan, Toyota, etc. available worldwide
- Multi-data logging & graphing
- Completely wireless service
The database of this app contains more than thirty million Reported Fixes. The report that you receive from this app is going to be detailed, yet easy to follow and understand.
OBD Auto Doctor
Using OBD Auto Doctor on your iPhone you can smoothly communicate with your automobile’s OBD2 system and turn your iPhone into a car diagnostic tool.
- Select PIDs on the dashboard and track them live
- View sensor data & OBD parameter
- Check the consumption of fuel
- Monitor diagnostic data in graphic presentations
- Using email to share OBD2 diagnostic info
- Huge database with more than 18000 trouble codes
- Reading Vehicle Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
Any car that is compatible with EOBD or OBD2 can benefit from OBD Auto Doctor’s diagnostic skills. This is a free app, but in order to unlock the more advanced features, you are going to need a subscription.
This is a super smart automobile maintenance and management application that provides a free diagnosis.
- Checking the exhaust system, ignition system, electronic circuit, etc.
- Removing the stored fault codes in ECU
- Analyzing your driving record
- Report data on fuel consumption, average speed, mileage, etc. for every trip
- Customizable presentation
- Alert function for safe driving
- Data on your car’s consumables
Car Scanner ELM OBD2
Using Car Scanner ELM OBD2 you get to check your car’s performance and diagnose any possible issues.
- A vast database of DTC codes
- ECU self-check test results
- Checking all sensors in one place
- You can also add custom PIDs
- Reporting on fuel consumption
- Offers precise acceleration measurement
Recommended adapters for this OBD2 app for iPhone come from Carista, Kiwi 3, LELink, Viecar, Veepeak, and V-Gate.
Carly is probably the most versatile OBD2 app included in this list of the best free OBD2 apps for iPhone. If you want to save an average of 500 dollars a year on car maintenance expenditures, you have to try Carly.
- Monitoring live data
- Checking the health of your car
- The freedom to customize the features
- Analyzing engine gauges and emission
- Performing an oil rese
What is the best free OBD2 app for iPhone? Choose from this list provided by Free Phone App and you won’t go wrong. Using this technology that is readily available to you on your iPhone, can save you from major inconveniences. Install an OBD app and diagnose your car’s issues.