What Is the Best Free App to Clean Your Phone? Most people think of wiping their smartphone only when they encounter a problem. Android devices are smart enough to do this somewhat automatically. But sometimes it is better to do it manually. If you are looking for the best apps that can take care of the job hassle-free, this article from Free Phone App is for you.
The apps we will be reviewing in this post:
- Files by Google
- Droid Optimizer
- Norton Clean
- Smart Phone Cleaner
What Is the Best Free App to Clean Your Phone?
Your first priority should be choosing an app that can effectively clean your phone. Remember that a bad cleaning app will only take up more storage space. It may even infect your phone with various types of malware or annoy you with numerous advertisements.
Files by Google
The Google File Manager application comes bearing many simple yet effective tools.
- Launch the app and go to the “Clean” tab to access these options.
- In this tab, you will see several areas that the application recognizes as junk space. (These include unused files, duplicates, unused applications, and backup images.)
- Select an option to find out what is taking up the most space. First check what you want to delete, then click the confirmation option and the app will do the rest.
Files by Google is one of the best ways to clean up your Android phone with a simple and free app that is not going to bother you with unnecessary extras.
The second app on the list of the best free apps to clean your phone is Droid Optimizer. The Droid Optimizer application is one of the most well-known Android cleaning tools that has been downloaded more than a million times on the Google Play Store. This app is very easy to use, especially for beginners, as it comes wih a complete introduction page that shows all the features and functions of this tool. The app includes a “ranking system” that helps you keep your phone in tip top condition.
Droid Optimizer can also be very useful for uninstalling apps in bulk. This feature is really useful if you want to create more storage space in the shortest possible time available.
Like the rest of the apps on this list, Norton Clean can search and delete the temporary memory of your device. Also, while deleting unused files, it helps to delete unused applications from your phone. The application management section in this phone cleaning application lists all your apps. You can sort them based on the last time they were used, the time they were installed, or the amount of space they take up.
Norton Clean has one of the simplest, lightest and most modern user interfaces compared to similar applications. Everything you need is summed up in a tap or two taps. This means that you don’t need to be a professional Android user to work with this tool.
Smart Phone Cleaner
Systweak Smart Android Cleaner is an Android cleaner app that cleans the cache, improves the speed of your Android device and also optimizes the battery. This app also offers a feature that removes duplicate and incremental files. Let’s take a look at the key features of Smart Phone Cleaner:
- This app helps improve your gaming experience by freeing up precious RAM and device space
- When you have low space, the WhatsApp module feature allows you to view all sent, received, audio/video files in one place and delete unwanted ones to improve device performance
- The hidden module allows you to view, archive, rename and delete hidden files stored on the device
- This mobile cleaner allows you to set a schedule to clean your device regularly. It also boasts a hibernation module that optimizes the battery by hibernating apps that are not in use.
One of the best cleaner apps for Android, CCleaner helps you clear app cache, clean RAM, free up free space, and browse safely. This allows you to remove unwanted app easily. Let’s take a look at the key features of CCleaner:
- Cleans download folders, app cache, browser history and more
- Gets rid of obsolete files and residual apps
This cache cleaner for Android can tell you which apps are draining your battery, along with highlighting unused apps. It also offers a hibernation feature that pauses apps in the background until you open them again.
What is the best free app to clean your phone? Was the main topic of discussion in this post by Free Phone App. Hope you found the guide useful. Any of the apps listed here deserves the title of the best free app to clean your phone. At the end of the day, it all depends on how compatible they are with your device and the way your want thigs to be done.