How to airplay from iPhone to MacBook without Wi-Fi? Most people have more than one electronic gadget to keep them entertained. One of the digital pastimes is mirroring the iPhone screen to a larger screen like a MacBook. In general, iOS users may want to mirror iPhone screen to Mac for various reasons. For example, doing a business presentation on a larger screen can make work much more efficient. It’s more fun to play.
Sharing personal photos with friends and family and transferring videos from iPhone to Mac creates a warmer atmosphere. Also, watching movies on a bigger screen should be a great experience. In this article on free phone app, we want to talk about this issue. So, stay with us until the end of this article.
How to airplay from iPhone to MacBook without Wi-Fi?
- Mirror iPhone to Mac without Wi-Fi via AnyMirror
While Apple supports screen sharing between iPhone and Apple TV, there’s no built-in way to display your iPhone screen directly on a Mac. However, thanks to a third-party tool called AnyMirror, this functionality is now possible. This allows you to easily mirror your iPhone to your Mac without Wi-Fi, and you can mirror iPhone microphones and cameras at the same time if needed.
Next, I will tell you how you can use it:
- Download and install Any Mirror on your Mac and iPhone.
- Then open AnyMirror on the computer and connect your iPhone with a USB cable. Then select Screen Mirroring on your computer and tap OK. Next, select Screen Mirroring mode on your iPhone. Select USB and click the Start button; Then click the Start Broadcast button. Once your iPhone is successfully detected by AnyMirror, you can mirror anything you want, and you can also draw and record the mirrored screen using the tools in the top right corner.
Mirror iPhone to Mac without Wi-Fi via AirPlay
5KPlayer is the easiest way to record instant motions and sounds on an iOS 13 device or Mac with enhanced AirPlay Mirroring and El Capitan, Yosemite screen recording. AirPlay server supports iPhone to Mac screen mirroring in iOS 13. In addition, it streams videos and music from iPhone to Mac or PC, expanding your visual and audio experience without quality loss. Next, I will tell you how you can use this way:
- Download and run 5KPlayer for Mac for free.
- Now join the same Wi-Fi network with your iPhone and Mac.
- Next, enable Screen Mirroring on your iPhone. to do this:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen if you have an iOS 11 iPhone, or swipe down from the top right corner if you have an iOS 13 or later iPhone.
- Choose Screen Mirroring and then choose your Mac name. Then you can see your iPhone screen on Mac. Don’t forget that this app can record iPhone screen movements and audio with one click.
In this article on the free phone app site, we have answered one of the most common questions of users and examined it from different parts. There are other methods that you can use, but in this article, we mentioned the best of them.