What is the best free mileage tracker app for Android phone? This is the frequently asked question we are going to answer in this post from Free Phone App. Stay tuned if this is something that interests you.
Smartphones are the phenomena of today’s world, we get to know more about their amazing capabilities every day. One of these features is the ability to track mileage. At first glance, it may be hard to believe, but these small devices not only offer such a possibility but also do it with high precision!
You can easily download this application from the Google play.
More than 1000 applications and 300 educational articles have been placed on the Freephone website. Also, if you have any questions, ask them in the comment section so our experts can answer them as soon as possible.
What Is the Best Free Mileage Tracker App for Android Phone?
In what follows, we will get acquainted with the best free mileage tracker apps for Android. These Applications have certainly helped bring comfort and security to drivers.
- Google Maps
- Speedometer GPS
- GPS Speedometer and Odometer
- Speedometer, Distance Meter
- Walking Odometer Pro
|App Name||Rate on App Store||# of Installs|
|GPS Speedometer and Odometer||★★★★☆||5M+|
|Speedometer, Distance Meter||★★★★☆||10M+|
|Walking Odometer Pro||★★★★☆||100K+|
The first application for tracking mileage on Android is Google Maps. Google’s famous Google Maps, can accurately tell you the duration of time and the distance on the route, in addition to a host of other cool features.
One very attractive feature of Google Maps is its street view. The accuracy of this app is amazing and offers the user a ton of features. The interface is also quite user-friendly.
Google Maps at a glance:
|# of Installs||10B+|
Google Maps main features
- Use ETA: Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions.
- Discover local: Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you.
- Group planning made easy: Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time.
- places recommended by local: Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers.
Google Maps Strength and Weaknesses=
✅Google Maps Strengths:
- Know what’s trending and new places
- available for Wear OS
- Review places you’ve visited
❌Google Maps Weaknesses:
- Not available in some countries
- Sometimes need vpn
Download Google Maps
You can download Google Maps from this button:
Among the other applications in the list of the best free mileage tracker Apps for Android is Speedometer GPS. This application is provided only for phones with the Android operating system and is available in two versions, free and paid (pro). One of the good features of this app is that it occupies a part of your device’s memory to save information such as driving details and routes.
You will be able to access and use this information whenever you need it in the future. This app will also send you notifications regarding the maximum speed and distance traveled in relation to time so that you can better control the situation. Among other features of this app, the following can be mentioned:
Speedometer GPS at a glance:
|# of Installs||5M+|
Speedometer GP main features
- Save your track info: Save all information in the application.
- Show all types of formats: All formats km. miles. and meters are available.
- Speed chart:Speed chart display is available.
quick access:Quick access to the program with just one click.
Speedometer GPS Strength and Weaknesses
✅ Speedometer GPS Strengths:
- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bicycle odometer.
- Display satellites status.
- Convenient and easy exchange between modes of travel.
❌ Speedometer GPS Weaknesses:
- High consumption in charging the phone
- Sometimes need VPN
Download Speedometer GPS
You can download Speedometer GPS from this button:
GPS Speedometer and Odometer
GPS Speedometer and Odometer can easily be one of the best options available in the market when it comes to mileage tracker apps for android. This professional app does not need an internet connection to perform its tasks; However, the boasts an accuracy of 98% when connected to the Internet (this figure is slightly reduced when not connected to the Internet).
GPS Speedometer and Odometer can measure speed, average speed, distance traveled, elapsed time, and maximum speed. The app also has a simple screen to display your speed. The only difference between the free version and the paid version of this app is that the free version contains advertisements.
GPS Speedometer at a glance:
|# of Installs||5M+|
|Pro version:||100% Free|
GPS Speedometer main features
- Delete any record : Delete any record on a long press in speed gauge
- Share your location: Find latitude, longitude and altitude at your current location even if there’s no Barometer.
- Find latitude: Explain explain explain
- uses minimal battery: This car speedometer app uses minimal battery.
GPS Speedometer Strength and Weaknesses=
✅ GPS Speedometer Strengths:
- Give your own colors in the mileage tracking app
- you can also measure train speed as it provides train speed live meter.
- The GPS trip meter app is small in size, just ~4 MB.
- Share your location in the bike computer app.
❌GPS Speedometer Weaknesses:
- Show ads
Download GPS Speedometer
You can download GPS Speedometer from this button:
The capabilities of this application are not limited to mileage tracking. When you exceed the set speed, the application will notify you by sounding an alarm. After driving, you can view information about your trip, including average speed, distance traveled, departure times, and stop times. You can even use this app on a bike ride.
Speedometer, Distance Meter
This app offers 3 main features:
- Measuring travel speed (walking, running, cycling, driving, …)
- Vibrating alarm if the speed limit is exceeded
- Mileage Tracker
You just need an Android phone to be able to use one of the best free mileage tracker apps available out there. This app can also measure your speed and sound an alarm when you exceed the speed limit.
Walking Odometer Pro
In this app, you can activate the Race-Compete option to be able to set a time for yourself to compare walking data at different speeds in the same course. This is a really cool feature to promote your walking habit. The Walkmeter GPS app is usually the number one choice in the list of the best apps for walking that you should download.
What is the best free mileage tracker app for Android phone? The apps presented in this post can certainly be the right answer to this question. You can get a variety of information about how you drive using these Odometer Apps.