What is the best free alarm clock app for Android? Do you struggle to wake up on time every morning and find yourself late for work, university, or appointments? If yes, then it’s time to break the cycle of repeatedly hitting the snooze button and procrastination by downloading one of these best alarm clock apps listed by Free Phone App for your Android device.
You can easily download this application from the Google play.
More than 1000 applications and 300 educational articles have been placed on the Freephone website. Also, if you have any questions, ask them in the comment section so our experts can answer them as soon as possible.
What Is the Best Free Alarm Clock App for Android
Even though there are thousands of alarm clock apps available on the Play Store, no one has time to try and test them all. Here we will help you choose one of the best free alarm clock apps for Android that will make you want to get out of bed.
|App Name||Rate on App Store||# of Installs|
|I Can’t Wake Up||★★★★☆||5M+|
|puzzle alarm clock||★★★★☆||1M+|
If you have a habit of snoozing or turning off the alarm to go back to sleep, this app can help you break the habit. Voted as the most annoying alarm clock app for Android (alarm clock), Alarmy has a unique way of waking up its users. To turn off the morning alarm, you need to do a certain task or solve a puzzle.
The difficulty levels of these challenges are adjustable. So, if you’re a stubborn sleeper, set the difficulty level to the hardest and you will be guaranteed to wake up on time.
- The best heavy sleep alarm app
- Different challenges like math equations, shaking the phone, scanning a barcode, and taking a photo to turn off the alarm
- Features like preventing app uninstall or turning the phone app
Alarmy at a glance:
|# of Installs||10M+|
Alarmy main features
- Math Mission: Solve math problems to wake you up
- Shake Mission: Shake your phone up to 999 times to dismiss your alarm
- Quick Alarm: Put emails and contact an alarm quickly with a minimal setting to less than 1 min to a few hours numbers in the link.
Check bedtime: Check your sleep time and get your sleep amount
Pro version features:
- Squat Mission:Take several rounds of squats
- Backup Sound: Use backup sound for more volume
Alarmy Strength and Weaknesses
Word word Word word Word word Word word:
✅ Alarmy Strengths:
- Photo Mission
- QR/Barcode Mission
- Wake Up Check
- Time Pressure
- The subscription fee is high
In some cases, it requires vpn
You can download Alarmy from this button:
I Can’t Wake Up
If the above title applies to you, this Android app has 8 different Wake Up tasks that won’t let you turn off your alarm unless you complete them. They include math, memory, arranging squares in order, repetition and sequence, barcode, rewriting (text), vibration and matching.
The idea behind this is to wake your mind up enough to prevent you from falling back asleep. The interface is very simple. There is also an awake test that checks you after a few minutes to make sure you are awake. So, no cheating!
- A variety of wakefulness tests to choose from
- Option to select music delay
- Smooth wake-up mode – offers low-light display, high volume
- Wake up test to make sure you are awake
I Can’t Wake Up at a glance:
|# of Installs||1M+|
|Devices:||Androind / iOS / PC|
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock main features
- Accurate timing: Accurate timing to wake up in sleep
- Free Snoozes: set how many times you can snooze without finishing the Tasks
- Smooth Wake Up: slow volume rising for smoother waking up
I Can’t Wake Up Strength and Weaknesses
✅ I Can’t Wake Up Strengths:
- Awake Test
❌I Can’t Wake Up Weaknesses:
- Pro version is not active
- Sometimes the alarm does not activate
Download I Can’t Wake Up
You can download I Can’t Wake Up from this button:
puzzle alarm clock
if you need something extra, Puzzle Alarm Clock for Android offers a different challenge to wake you up. These include math equations, rewriting text, solving mazes, and remembering shape sequences.
You can complete up to 5 puzzles in easy and medium levels, which is enough to restart your sleeping brain. If you may fall asleep even after turning off the alarm, enable the “Woke-up Poke” feature. It asks you to prove that you are awake 5 minutes after the alarm goes off.
- It will wake you up with fascinating and amazing puzzles
- Beautiful and easy user interface
- Notify alerts in one place
- Snooze limit option to break the snooze cycle
What is the best free alarm clock app for Android? This is the question that we responded to in this post by Free Phone App. Hope you found the post useful.